POWER SKATING & SKILLS
Enhance skating power, speed and agility while performing skills used in the game of hockey. Sessions will focus on skating technique, foot speed, edge control and transitions. Sessions will include power skating and stick handling, working on puck control and proper technique while performing drills. Groups/Lesson will be geared to skater/group skill level.
Our certified and trained instructors offer years of experience and knowledge from our varied backgrounds and fields of expertise. We are proud to offer competitive programs in group atmosphere camps or in a private session setting.
Owner/Head Instructor: Trisha Feil-Johnson ( Swift Current, Sk.)
- Certified Skating Instructor to Hockey Players and Figure Skaters – 24 years
- Figure Skating- NCCP Level 3 Technical and Theory
- Skating Instructor to NHL Players
- Power Skating Instructor to all levels of Hockey Players Initiation- Pro level
- Power Skating Instructor Bronco Hockey School-16 years
- Strength & Conditioning Coach Swift Current Midget AAA Legionnaires (2016-2019)
- Strength & Conditioning Coach Swift Current Bantam AA Broncos (2018-2019) & 2020 Midget Provincial Team
- Strength & Conditioning Coach Atom- WHL level
- Certified Canadian Red Cross First Aid
- Respect in Sport, Making Ethical Decisions
- Swift Current Safe Places- Youth Certified
June 26, 2021- Updated Information for all Camps 2021
Summer Camp, August Conditioning and Fall Camp Open for Registration! Information listed below for each specific camp.
Early Fee Registration Deadline for Fall Camp Extended to July 10/21
It is mandatory that all participants/parents abide by the following for each day of camp. If “Yes” to any of the questions below, please do not enter facility or attend any TJ Power Fit Sessions.
- Participants must be feeling well and show no signs or symptoms of illness/COVID- 19 such as fever, dry cough, sore throat, difficulty breathing or shortness of breath (please see list of symptoms available @www.saskatchewan.ca- 2019- novel-coronavirus).
- You or anyone in your household has not travelled out of the Country in the last 14 days.
- You or anyone in your household has not had contact with any persons who may have been in contact with COVID-19, or someone who is begin investigated or confirmed to be a case of COVID – 19
- If you are self isolating from school or work due to COVID- 19 cases in your school classroom or your work place, please do not attend any sessions until you are cleared to do so.
Daily Protocol for Facility usage will be included in a separate document with your confirmation letters. Please read carefully.
We are doing our very best to keep everyone in a safe and healthy environment.
POWER SKATING & HOCKEY SKILLS CAMP – SUMMER 2021
August 16- August 20, 2021
2nd Year U7 Players- U18 & Junior, (Boys & Girls Combined)
2nd Year U7 level players have been included in Summer Camp (May 31/21)
Summer Camp Registration Open!
August Conditioning Camp 2021
August 9-12, August 23-26, 30 & 31 2021
2nd Year U7- U18 & Junior (Boys & Girls Combined)
August Conditioning Camp Registration Open!
Camp will begin August 9th for U 13- Junior Groups (August 9-13& August 23-26)
Camp will be held August 23- 31 for younger levels (U7- U13)
Schedule sent with confirmation. All sessions will be held in the evening.
Limited number of group ice times will be offered with participant numbers reflecting current COVID-19 restrictions
Participants will be grouped according to skill level and age. THIS IS NOT A LEARN TO SKATE PROGRAM. Groups listed are a guideline.
Group #1 2nd Year U7 – U9
Group #2 U11- U13
Group #3 U13 – U15
Group #4 U15- U18
NEW! August Small Group Technique Sessions
August 9- 12, August 23- 26, 30 & 31, 2021
U9- Junior Levels (Boys & Girls Combined)
POWER SKATING & HOCKEY SKILLS CAMP – Fall 2021
Early Fee Registration Deadline Extended to July 10/21
September 1 – October 9, 2021
U7 – U15, (Boys & Girls Combined)
Fall Camp 2021- Registration Open!
Winter Programs 2020-2021
Winter Camp November 16 , 2020- March 15, 2021
Ice- Monday’s 4-5pm Iplex
2nd year U7 – U15 Level- groups will be divided according to skill level and age and will alternated weeks for sessions. All groups will received 8- 1hr ice times.
Camp Completed for the Season. Hope to see you next year!
Please email for additional information and to register @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Christmas Mini Camp 2020
December 19, 20, 22 & 23 at the FVW
Camp Registration is Full. Camp Completed for 2020
Spring Camp March 2021
March 18- April 1, 2021
U7- U18 & Junior Groups
Camp Registration is Full. Camp Completed for 2021!
Spring Camp April 2021
April 10-May 7, 2021 FVE
U7- U18 & Junior Groups
Camp Registration is Full. Camp Completed of 2021